search this blog

12.12.2012

fingerprint gift tags



I love kraft paper. I have always wrapped gifts in it because you can decorate it however you choose (so many options)! When I saw these Kraft paper gift tags I knew I wanted to make some cute little tags for the holidays for any colorful gift bags I may end up using.

With being busy, I wanted to come up with a cute tag that I could whip up pretty quickly. I have seen some cute snowman fingerprint ornaments around on the web and thought they would make darling gift tags as well.




I simple dipped my fingers in paint and made prints for the body. Once dry, I painted on buttons and a little orange nose. Simple & fun.


I think homemade gift tags make giving presents even more fun! You can check out some of my other gift tag ideas here & here. What type of gift tags are you using this year?
Photobucket
[p.s. this post may be linked to any number of these blogs]



12 comments:

  1. How cute! My daughter would love making these with me! So glad I found your blog. I'd love for you to link these up to my weekly link party. http://thelifeofjenniferdawn.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-little-bird-told-me-link-party-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these are a adorable! I will have to remember this for next year to do with my son - he would love it :) I hope you're having a great week!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh! those are sooo darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute!! :) Love the plain brown paper tags too, so simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I would love if you would link up to Fall Into the Holidays, open Saturday through Thursday-

    http://redcrowgreencrow.wordpress.com/tag/fall-into-the-holidays/

    Katie @ Horrific Knits

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome idea! You could also cut some from paper bags...a way to recycle as well! I love your blog...just stopped over from "We Did It Wednesday"...I will be back!

    Sweet blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Featuring these cute tags today, thanks for sharing!
    http://www.joyfulhomemaking.com/2012/12/welcome-to-think-tank-thursday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. How simple but so clever!! Pinning.

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...