search this blog

4.18.2013

happy 30th!


Saturday was my husbands 30th birthday! What do you get for the man of your dreams for his 30th birthday??? Well... a collection of his favorite things, of course.

1] a $30 gift card to Jimmy John's
2] a handle of his favorite whisky
3] 30 tootsie pops (since he loves candy)


Paired with some cutesy, homemade tags this gift was a success. I don't know, I don't think 30 really sucks - I think it'll be the best year yet :)


What cute birthday gift ideas have you seen lately?



Photobucket
[p.s. this post may be linked to any number of these blogs]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be answered/responded to by email. Please make sure your email address is linked up to your account so I can reply. Thanks for leaving me some love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...